We keep things flexible and simply charge by the hour, regardless of the type of work we do. Just send us details of the tasks or projects you’d like us to work on as and when you have them ready and we’ll get busy delivering your communications work. Simple.
Our rates work on either an ad hoc or package basis. The ad hoc approach offers total flexibility – we simply invoice each month for the hours we completed in the previous month. If we don’t work, we don’t invoice.
If you know you’re going to need support over a few weeks, months or more, one of our packages may be more cost effective:
- Ad hoc support: £70ph *Maximum flexibility*
- 10 hours of our time; valid for two months – £650 (equiv. to £65ph)
- 20 hours of our time (about half a day a week); valid for one month – £1,200 (equiv. to £60ph)
- 50 hours of our time (about 1.5 days a week); valid for one month – £2,750 (equiv. to £55ph)
- 80 hours of our time (about 2.5 days a week); valid for one month – £4,000 (equiv. to £50ph)
- 120 hours of our time (about 3.5 days a week); valid for one month – £5,400 (equiv. to £45ph)
(All costs are plus VAT.)
With all of our packages, hours can be used at any time during the validity period (one or two months). At the end of the period the package will renew automatically. If you run out of hours we will pause work until the next package kicks in – or you can renew early. There’s no minimum commitment – cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time (just give us 30 days’ notice of any changes).
The blog posts were beyond my expectations and fulfilled my brief perfectly – the topic was researched throughout, the posts were written in a very engaging way and delivered on time and the value for money is just excellent.”
– Kasia Bigda, IADigital Ltd